Leaving the culturally diverse city of Istanbul in Turkey behind, our five-star boutique ship heads across the Aegean Sea on our 10-night Highlights of the Aegean & Southern Turkey before landing in Cyprus. This absorbing voyage takes us on a journey through Eastern Mediterranean history, discovering once-glorious ancient sites that were home to some of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Discover the remnants of Ancient Greek and Roman trading ports, cities and temples as you roam through World Heritage archaological sites. From picturesque medieval towns to the site of a bloody World War I battle, history surrounds you on this cultural cruise where ancient worlds have shaped the modern cities you visit today.
• Stand among the ruins of Ancient Troy and listen to stories of Trojan history
• Learn more about the ancient Greek poet, Homer, on his home island of Chios
• Wander through ancient streets in the legendary commercial city of Ephesus
• Discover more about two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
• Walk though the triumphal arch of Hadrian’s Gate and immerse yourself in Antalya’s old town