News & Features
Explore the beautiful Northern Ionian with Nautilus Yachting's Corfu flotilla
Explore the beautiful Northern Ionian on our Corfu flotilla. Starting and finishing in Gouvia marina, the classic "South Route" takes a gentle and meandering route between mainland Greece and the famous Paxos island, visiting unspoilt villages, lively towns and world-famous bays. The more adventerous "North Route" offers more challenging sailing conditions exploring the lesser known northern bays and remote Erikousa island.
With a good mix of shorter and longer passages, light to moderate winds, and the lead crew on hand for constant support, the Corfu flotilla is suitable for a wide range of sailors.
We embrace a relaxed flotilla atmosphere where you are free to plot your own course and arrival at each day's destination if you would like to. More experienced skippers enjoy this freedom whilst taking advantage of the social aspect of the flotilla. Less experienced skippers will appreciate the invaluable assitance of the lead crew, giving you the peace of mind to enjoy your holiday.
Corfu flotilla sailing holidays:
* 1 week flotilla
* Takes in the popular yet understated charms of the Northern Ionian
* Perfect for couples, groups and families alike
* A mix of shorter and longer passages
* Includes return airport transfers, end cleaning, bed linen & shower towels
* Minimal mooring fees (approx €10-€20/week)
* Runs May to October. Operates Saturday-Saturday
* Supermarket within the marina